Vinyl Wall Map
Vendor Booth Graphics
Static Clings make great window stickers for Auto Dealerships! We did these for Simpson Buick/GMC in Buena Park!
Decals and Stickers
We can design, print, and cut custom decals and stickers!
Truck Window Wrap
Wall wrap going around a corner
Wind Flags and Banners
Mounted Poster Prints
Fuel Pump Graphics
We designed and installed custom pump graphics for the new EDCO Compressed Natural Gas fueling station in Buena Park!
This menu sign sits in a heavy duty metal sign holder with weighted base. The signs in it are weatherproof and can be displayed outside.
we've got a sign for every situation!
You have all of your major building signage in place. Perhaps you have even succeeded at getting some excellent special event banners up just in time before the first rush of consumers visits your store. What are you still missing? Specialty signs!
Attention grabbers draw the eye and cause pedestrians to stop for a minute. In this minute, you have the power to persuade shoppers to give your store a closer look.
- Sidewalk signs. Place them in front of your entryway. Made from durable PVC, we can create sturdy inserts that you can switch out depending on the event, sale or special occasion. Keeping the message fresh keeps the customers coming.
- Point of purchase signs. Help your customers envision how to pair some of your products for a great buying experience.
Vinyl Murals, Stickers and Decals
Even if you have the perfect lobby sign for your reception area, there is still room for aesthetic improvements. In addition, vinyl decals take advantage of the window panes, which are the type of ad space that has been neglected in the past.
- Wall murals. Choose a map of the world, customized artwork or other graphics. Transform your space almost immediately simply with the addition of easy-to-install wall graphics and murals. If you prefer something a bit more durable, consider the purchase of mounted poster prints, which can take the place of murals.
- Vinyl decals. When placed on the window panes, you not only enhance your marketing and branding, but you also add some definition to interior spaces. These decals are also perfect for adding to the inside of car windows as a marketing message. Give them away to customers and see others spread the word for you!
- Static cling products. If you need easy-to-remove price stickers that attach to smooth shiny surfaces like computer screens, car windows and similar goods, you cannot go wrong with customized static cling products.
- Fuel pump graphics. Brand your pumps to highlight the name of your company.
Booth Graphics and Signs
Get your next trade show off to a good start with supporting markers.
- Vendor booth graphics. Designed to help you stand out from the crowd, we work with your logo colors and typeface to create eye-catching graphics that enhance the look of your booth.
- Wind flags and banners. Is your company participating at a street fair? Adding wind flags and banners to your signage lineup ensures that plenty of consumers find out about your booth.
- Step and repeat backdrops. These backdrops brand while they provide a great scene against which to take photos.
Other Signs You Cannot Ignore
There are plenty of other signs that would greatly enhance your current branding and advertising setup. Consider the use of customized logo floor mats and graphics, car magnets, laptop skins, wraps for garage doors and office equipment, menu boards and magnetic dry erase signs.
Are you ready to get started on your order? Superior Signs and Graphics experts serve members of the Orange County and Los Angeles County business communities. Look for examples of our work in and around Buena Park, Fullerton, Cerritos, Norwalk, Downey, Placentia, Bellflower, Lakewood, La Habra, Santa Ana, Anaheim, La Palma, Stanton, La Mirada, Cypress, Norwalk, Los Alamitos, Santa Fe Springs, Yorba Linda, Garden Grove, Placentia, Orange, Brea, Hawaiian Gardens, Midway City, Irvine, Fountain Valley and Whittier.
At Superior Signs and Graphics, we have the specialty sign to fit your situation! Call us today at (714) 739-2855!