Wall Graphics for Newport Harbor High Dance Production!
Sometimes, friendships, past projects, and new opportunities intersect. Case in point is our recent set of wall graphics in Orange County, CA. Located at 600 Irvine Avenue, Newport Harbor High School is an excellent venue for a well-rounded education. A family friend now heads the dance team. In the past, we did graphics for her dance department when she worked for another school.
Boosting the Visual Aesthetics of the Newport High School Dance Department
We met with our friend to talk about the project. She envisioned large wall decals that would identify the Arreis team. In response, our experts designed, manufactured, and installed two large, circular stickers. One is for the interior while the other is for the exterior of the dance classroom. The effects are equal parts wayfinding assistance and venue beautification.
Harnessing the Power of Wall Graphics
What makes this product so popular among our clients? Warehouse operators, teachers, business owners, and property management companies routinely contact us to commission customized wall graphics. Here are some of the main reasons why.
- Budget-friendly. Imprinted vinyl is not a budget buster. It is among the sign products that virtually any business owner can afford.
- Fully customizable. Do you like geometric shapes? No problem! Would you prefer graphics that are contour-cut to look like a niche-specific image or perhaps your logo? We can do so with ease.
- Adjustable. Wall graphics come in all sizes. Some are small and appeal to the consumer at eye level. Others are so large that they beckon from across the parking lot.
- Color options. Take a page from the playbook of Newport Harbor High School, and choose a black on white display. In the alternative, you can commission colorful images with bold tones and even subliminal designs.
- Versatility. Our team can mount the vinyl to virtually any type of wall surface. We perform a test before beginning the project, which tells us what kind of vinyl to use. Doing so lets you enjoy the graphics on brick walls, painted drywall, or anything else that makes up your walls.
How to Order Wall Graphics in Orange County CA
Many clients already have a good idea of what they want to do with their walls. They frequently present us with a design idea that needs very little adjusting. However, this is not required. Our graphic artist gladly works with you to design a presentation that encapsulates your brand message, features a marketing message, or uniquely beautifies a location.
If you do not have any images on hand, we can help with the creation of a logo. For businesses that are rebranding, we gladly assist with the upgrade of the design. Moreover, if you need images for the graphics, we can help you with that, too. Access to a comprehensive photo library ensures that your space will be unique to you and not a repetition of a competitor’s design.
Find out more about the ease with which you can order a custom wall graphic that supports your venue’s setting. Whether you need something that advertises, brands, or beautifies, this product fits the bill. Call us today!