Custom Floor Graphics Brand Entryway at Los Angeles Studio Offices!
Solstice Studios is an independent movie company that does business at 1601 Vine Street in Hollywood. The firm was working with a graphic designer to outfit its offices. This professional contacted our sign shop to assist with custom floor graphics in Los Angeles.
Heavy-Duty Graphics for the Third Floor Entrance
The movie studio takes up the third floor. We spaced the product to start on the polished concrete floor at the elevator landing. We printed and cut the logo from heavy-duty floor laminate. It is UL listed for non-slip surfaces. The high-tack adhesive ensures that the decals remain in place for a long time to come. The finished custom floor graphics look impressive and mimic a floor inlay – at a fraction of the cost.
Custom Floor Graphics Bring Durable Promotional Value to Any Setting
Choose a full-color graphic that impresses with its bold tones. A laminate covering prevents scuff marks, scratches, and discoloration from cleaners. Floor decals are ideally suited for a broad range of applications.
- Advertising. Floor stickers come in all shapes and sizes. If you are introducing a new product, we can cut it in the form of the item. For a brand message, we can shape it to represent your symbol. Of course, you could also opt for a standard geometric design.
- Brand displays. Remind customers where they are shopping. Having your name and logo on the floor can be an excellent way of doing so. Moreover, this is also a good option for co-branding with popular manufacturers or brands.
- In-store promotions. If you are a running a special promotion, consider using floor graphics to boost interest in the product or service. These graphics could feature questions, hints, or arrows that point in the direction of the shelving. Doing so drives foot traffic to the desired area of your venue.
- Wayfinding. Help shoppers find their ways around your location. Arrows, names of departments, or graphics depicting specialty services can make it easy for everyone to locate the desired locales. For a trade show setting, this is an ideal opportunity to present directional assistance to attendees.
- Safety signage. Alert customers and staff members to dangerous areas. Use floor graphics to support other signage products that you use on walls or poles to outline the safety communication you need to present. In this way, you might warn of hard-hat areas, the need for safety gear, or alert pedestrians to look out for forklifts.
Ideal for Many Different Floor Types
Take a page from the playbook of Solstice Studios, and select floor graphics for polished concrete within your venue. That said, you are not limited to this floor surface. By adjusting the type of vinyl that we use, it is possible to have the graphics installed to carpeting, wood, laminates, and even concrete on the outside.
If you are thinking of adding custom floor graphics to your signage setup, our shop can help. We gladly handle the project from inception all the way to the installation. Sure, other companies let you self-install. However, why do that when we can send out a couple of installers who will do an excellent job at putting the graphic exactly where you want it – the first time around? Call us today!