Located at 11555 Santa Gertrudes Avenue in Whittier, The Mediterranean Apartments are perfectly situated near shopping opportunities and institutions of higher learning. Students, members of law enforcement and active service members may receive a five percent discount. The apartments consist of well-apportioned spaces in a tropical setting with a pool. To ensure that the property would be seen, the apartment complex’s management team contacted our professionals to design, manufacture and install appropriate signage.
Custom Apartment Complex Signs for Orange County, CA
After consulting with our client, we designed a post and panel sign that would bespeak the Mediterranean atmosphere of the setting. The posts are tall and painted white. The panel itself displays a graduated color print that is blue at the bottom and green at the top. The product shows off the logo, the name of the apartment community, a contact phone number and the website address.
It succeeds in catching the eye, which is made even easier by the flags that the management company installed nearby. In this setting, the sign functions as a modified monument marker. Standing tall, it appeals to motorists as well as passersby. A second sign echoes the color scheme and is located on the apartment complex grounds. There, a post and panel marker points to the rental office and assumes a distinct directional function. Adding anti-graffiti laminate is an added plus all property managers enjoy!
Property Management Signs Communicate with Current and Prospective Tenants
Signage has the goal of communicating effectively. In the case of an apartment complex, a management company needs to reach out to current residents as well as to those who are thinking of moving in. If you have been considering adding or upgrading existing signage, you have plenty of options.
- Monument sign. The monument identifies your property. It is a necessity when the apartment complex is part of a collection of similar setups. Standing out in these settings calls for a taller – post and panel – sign or similar products that catch the eye.
- Building signage. Channel letters, dimensional letters or box cabinets are among the most popular signage solutions to identify the name of the property above the entryway.
- Kiosks. Consider the installation of a kiosk setup near the entrance to a gated community. It allows you to display available rentals and offer information about the property. This lets prospective tenants learn more about the community even after business hours.
- Wayfinding signs. Within the community, install directional signs that point the way to the leasing office and any amenities you provide. Examples might include the laundry facility, the pool or the clubhouse.
- Usage signs. Display pool usage rules and other safety messages on aluminum boards with imprinted vinyl overlays. Keep tenants safe and ensure that their visitors know about appropriate usage rules, too. The aluminum is a durable material that excels at displaying your messages in any weather.
Contact us today to learn more about custom apartment complex signs in Orange County, CA. Our graphic artists work with you to put together a signage suite that meets all your communication needs.