Brookhurst Auto Tow Adds More Vinyl Die Cut Lettering to Fleet
Loyal readers of this blog already know that the professionals at Superior Signs and Graphics have a great working relationship with local tow truck businesses. In the past, we treated a truck for Brookhurst Auto Tow. We took the plain white tow vehicle and added depictions of an American bald eagle as well as an American flag design. This setup creates a memorable impression when the vehicle drives by. When the company added another truck to its fleet of vehicles, we once again had the opportunity to apply the tow truck fleet graphics Anaheim, CA, motorists are becoming quite familiar with.
Die Cut Vinyl Fleet Graphics
We did some die-cut door fleet graphics as well as red bed lettering. To stay in compliance with the law, we also added the mandatory California identification numbers. The resulting look is professional and crisp. Are you adding new vehicles to your fleet? Take some pages from the playbook of Brookhurst Auto Tow.
- Fleet treatment. Each of your vehicles should identify your company. A logo, business name and contact information should be part of the setup. Select from full or partial wraps, spot graphics, lettering or a combination thereof.
- Multiple designs. It is a common misconception that each vehicle has to look the same. In fact, it is not uncommon for fleet operators to display between three and five different designs for their fleet vehicles.
- Compliance. Depending on your niche, the state may require you to display certain letters or numbers. Discuss this requirement with our professionals to ensure that we fit this number into the right spot.
- Easy identification. Fleet operators usually assign each vehicle a unique number. This allows administrators to track the whereabouts of vehicles, plan assignments and make identification in the field quick and simple. We work with you to devise an identification system and install the ciphers needed.
- Easy recognition. Do not sacrifice the ease with which consumers recognize your company. Brookhurst used the color combination of red and white to its advantage. You can do something similar.
Adding Fleet Graphics
Time is of the essence when adding new vehicles. After all, while these vehicles are taking care of the business that you original fleet setup was not plentiful enough to handle, they are not actively branding and marketing your company until they display your graphics. Contact us right away when you bring new vehicles into the business. This gives us time to meet with you and look over the artwork that you want to use or adapt the artwork that you have already used in the past.
Of course, you could go for the new look and appeal to a different segment of the target audience by shaking up colors and graphics a bit. Do not let the wealth of options confuse you. Call our vehicle vinyl graphics experts today for more information on the use of a vinyl die cut letter. For fleets in Anaheim, CA, this look is crisp, allows the lines to be clean and makes branding a snap. Whether your desired look is heavy on graphics or big on lettering, we can get the job done quickly.