As a locally owned and operated company, we’re committed to building long-term relationships with customers and employees alike.
We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire. A strong work ethic, a high level of organizational ability and effective interpersonal skills are a great start. However, there is one attribute in particular we seek: the never-ending passion for delivering great customer service.
If these are qualities you possess, you will find a rewarding career with Superior Signs and Graphics. We offer competitive compensation, ongoing training and a dynamic work experience that is both challenging and personally rewarding.
We currently have an opening for a Part time Signmaker/Installer. If you are a sign industry professional with the qualifications listed below, we want to hear from you TODAY!
3+ years sign industry experience preferred - but we will train the right candidate
• Expert experience in applying vinyl to substrates, and doing on-site installations of signs, window graphics, and vehicle wraps/graphics.
• Background in large format digital printing, vinyl creation, and plotter/cutter operation
• Experience in use of pressure laminator
• Solid track record of accurately estimating production time and meeting deadlines
• Detail-orientation and multi-tasking skills are critical
• Solid communication skills
• Strong people skills, and service orientation
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced team environment
• Work directly with both customers and subcontractors
We want the BEST, so serious candidates only, please! This is a part-time position that could become full-time in the future. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.